Dragon Boat Festival in addition to eating rice dumplings is to eat salted duck eggs, salted duck eggs after dinner is simply not more happy, so in the end pregnant women can eat salted duck eggs? Pregnant women eat salted duck eggs for the fetus is good? Pregnant women eat salted duck eggs practice what?
Can pregnant women eat salted duck eggs
Although pregnant women can eat salted duck eggs, they can only eat a small amount, especially the yolk, which contains high cholesterol.
As we all know, salted duck eggs are salted. Almost every salted egg contains more than 10 grams of salt, and the daily salt requirement of human body is about 5 to 8 grams. Estrogen in pregnant women can promote the retention of water and salt in the body. If you eat too much salted duck eggs, the intake of salt will far exceed the body's needs.
Lead to high edema of pregnant women, will make the body effective blood circulation decreased sharply, the blood supply to the fetus decreased, will cause fetal hypoxia in the uterus, affect growth and development; and because of placental ischemia, also easy to trigger pregnancy induced hypertension syndrome, so it is appropriate to eat less during pregnancy.
And the salted duck eggs on the market are generally not fresh. They contain a lot of salts, pigments, preservatives and various additives. They may also contain certain heavy metals or more nitrite. This chemical is toxic and carcinogenic. Therefore, if pregnant women eat salted duck eggs, it's better to eat home-made or guaranteed salted duck eggs that can be seen everywhere on the market.
Recommended Practice for pregnant women to eat salted duck eggs fried pumpkin with salted duck eggs
Ingredients: 2 salted duck eggs, 300g pumpkin, 2 garlic, a little green onion.
1. Peel the pumpkin and cut it into pieces, peel the garlic and smash it, and chop the green onion.
2. Take out the salted duck egg protein and yolk, dice the protein and yolk, press the yolk into mud with a spoon, and set aside.
3. Steam the pumpkin over high heat to the degree that chopsticks can pass through.
4. Heat up the oil, saute the minced garlic, add the egg yolk and stir fry until it bubbles, then add the diced protein and mix well.
5. Add pumpkin and stir fry well. Add a little water and boil until the soup is dry. Sprinkle with Scallion before boiling.
Prawns with salted eggs
Ingredients: shrimp 600g, 1 tbsp starch, 6 salted egg yolks, 1 tbsp salted protein, 2 tbsp cream, a little curry leaves, half teaspoon sugar, half cup fried oil.
1. Don't shell the prawns, just open the back and remove the sausages. After washing, pat them dry, sprinkle 1 tbsp starch, and then mix 1 tbsp protein.
2. Six salted egg yolks, steamed, squashed and chopped slightly.
3. Heat the frying oil, fry the shrimps in the pan until fragrant (about 5 minutes), and set aside.
4. Pour up the frying oil, leave about 1 tbsp of frying oil in the pot, then add the cream, chopped salted egg yolk and curry leaves, and keep stirring over low heat until the salted egg yolk becomes yellow golden sand and fragrant.
5. Pour in the fried shrimps, turn the heat on, stir fry quickly for one or two minutes. Put out the fire, sprinkle some sugar and mix.
Congee with salted eggs
Materials: 100g rice, 2000g water, 500g soup, 2 salted eggs, 2 mushrooms, 1 scallion, 2G chicken essence.
1. Wash the rice and set aside; cut the egg yolk, protein, mushroom and scallion into small pieces and set aside.
2. Take a casserole, put in water and rice, and bring to a boil over high heat. Turn to medium heat and bring to a boil for 20 minutes.
3. Pour the soup into the pot, add the salted eggs and mushrooms, cook over low heat for 10 minutes, add chicken essence, and sprinkle with chives before eating.
Who should not eat salted duck eggs? Because salted duck eggs are special, they are not suitable for all people. People with the following diseases should be careful to eat them:
1. Duck eggs are cold, so it is not suitable for people with insufficient Spleen Yang and dysentery due to cold dampness.
2. The cholesterol content of duck eggs is also high. People with cardiovascular disease, liver and kidney disease should eat less.
3. Salted duck eggs are high in salt, so it is not suitable for patients with hypertension, diabetes and pregnant women to eat more.
It is said in Synopsis of the golden chamber that 'duck eggs should not be eaten with turtle meat'. Duck eggs are slightly cold in nature, and turtle meat is also cold food. Therefore, from the perspective of food property, both of them are cool and should not be eaten together, especially for people with poor quality.
2. Duck eggs and mulberry: can cause stomachache.
3. Duck eggs and plums: can cause adverse reactions.
4. Aspiling and salted duck eggs: salted duck eggs contain a certain amount of nitroso compounds. When taking antipyretic and analgesic drugs, aminopyrine of the drug can form carcinogenic nitrosamine with nitroso compounds of salted duck eggs, which is easy to induce cancer.