How often should the air conditioning filter element be replaced? The role of the air conditioning filter element should not be ignored
There is a filter element in the car air conditioner, which can filter the foreign matters, odor and moisture in the air, so as to make the air in the car fresher. However, after using for a period of time, the filter element of the air conditioner will be very dirty. How long is it better to replace it?
How often does the filter element of automobile air conditioner change
Generally, the filter element of automobile air conditioner is replaced according to the driving distance. Generally, the filter element is replaced every 5000 km, and some air conditioner filter elements are replaced every 8000 km or even 10000 km. If you don't like this calculation, it is recommended to replace the air conditioning filter element every six months, at least once a year. In areas with serious environmental pollution, it is recommended to replace it every three months.
Function of automotive air conditioning filter element
1. Make the air conditioning grid close to the shell to ensure that the unfiltered air will not enter the car.
2. The activated carbon and other substances can absorb water, soot, ozone, odor, carbon oxides, SO2, CO2, etc. in the air, which can strongly and permanently absorb water.
3. It can separate dust, pollen, abrasive particles and other solid impurities in the air.
4. Ensure that the air inside the car is clean and free from bacteria, and create a healthy and comfortable driving environment. It can effectively separate the dust, core powder, grinding particles and other solid impurities in the air, and effectively intercept the pollen, so as to ensure that the driver and passengers will not have allergic reaction and affect the driving safety.
5. The filter element can filter water, so that the car glass will not be covered with a layer of water vapor, so that drivers can see more clearly and drive more safely. It can provide fresh air to the driver's cabin, avoid drivers and passengers from inhaling harmful gases, ensure driving safety, and effectively sterilize and deodorize.