What materials are needed for commercial loan to provident fund loan
What are the loan conditions of commercial loan to provident fund? The loan conditions of commercial loan to provident fund include: the housing provident fund has been paid for more than 6 months, stable income, good credit, and the ability to repay the loan principal and interest. Applicants who meet the above conditions should bring relevant materials to the housing provident fund management agency to apply for loans, such as the application approval form for personal loans of provident fund, valid personal identity documents, etc.
What are the loan conditions of commercial loan to provident fund? The loan conditions of commercial loan to provident fund include: the housing provident fund has been paid for more than 6 months, stable income, good credit, and the ability to repay the loan principal and interest. The applicant who meets the above conditions should bring the application form for personal loan of housing provident fund, valid personal identity card and other relevant materials to the housing provident fund management agency for loan.
Conditions for transferring commercial loans to provident fund loans
1. According to the management regulations of housing provident fund, the borrower has paid the housing provident fund in full for more than six months (or three months) continuously before applying for the loan, and neither the borrower nor his spouse has any loan debt of housing provident fund, and has not provided loan guarantee or auxiliary loan to other borrowers of housing provident fund.
2. The house owner who purchases, builds, renovates, overhauls and decorates the urban self occupied house or the house user who purchases the public housing, and the immediate family members who live together with the house owner or the house user;
3. They have stable income, good credit and the ability to repay the principal and interest of the loan;
4. Having the relevant procedures for purchasing, constructing, rebuilding, overhauling and decorating the self occupied housing, the approval documents from the land, construction, planning and other departments, and the self raised funds of the prescribed proportion;
5. Provide guarantee in accordance with the guarantee law of the people's Republic of China and approved by the management center;
6. Other specified conditions.
Materials for transferring commercial loans to provident fund loans
1、 Personal application information
1. Application and approval form for personal loan of provident fund;
2. The applicant's identity card or valid identity certificate;
3. Applicant's spouse ID card or valid ID card;
4. The identity card or valid identity card of the applicant's auxiliary repayment person;
5. The household register of the applicant, spouse and assistant repayment person;
6. Marriage certificate or marriage relationship certificate of the applicant;
7. The working conditions and income certificates of the applicant, his / her spouse and the assistant repayment person;
8. Power of attorney for loan fund transfer;
2、 Commercial loan to provident fund loan materials
1. Purchase contract;
2. Commercial loan loan contract;
3. Commercial loan repayment Certificate in the last three months;
4. The loan balance certificate issued by the commercial bank and the ID card of the lender;
5. Household register;
6. Marriage certificate;
Process of transferring commercial loan to provident fund loan
1. Purchase workers can go to the housing provident fund management agency to set up or entrust the network to consult and handle matters related to the forward housing direct loan, and calculate the amount and term of the loan;
2. After receiving the loan application approval form and the applicant information questionnaire and carefully and truthfully filling them in, the loan application shall be made, and the relevant materials shall be submitted at the same time. If the copies of the materials are submitted, the original shall be brought for inspection;
3. Staff talk with borrowers and review loan applications;
4. After receiving the staff's notice, the approved loan applicant shall sign the loan contract and other relevant contract texts at the agreed place at the agreed time, and handle the house purchase guarantee;
5. Pay off the original loan and cancel the mortgage registration, and go through the mortgage registration procedures again;
6. The loan that has completed all procedures shall be granted to the borrower by the loan undertaking bank in accordance with the loan contract, and the loan fund shall be transferred into the personal account designated by the borrower and directly used to repay the restored loan.