2018 housing provident fund extraction conditions and process detailed explanation
In the first tier cities, buying a house is not a small expense for employees. As a kind of housing welfare, housing provident fund can be used for employees to buy a house and decorate in the first tier cities. At the same time, the housing provident fund can also be withdrawn at one time after the retirement age as a supplement to the old age pension. What are the conditions for withdrawing housing provident fund in 2018? Let's have a look.
Conditions for withdrawing housing provident fund in 2018
1、 If an employee purchases a self occupied house, he / she shall provide (one of the following options) when withdrawing the housing accumulation fund:
1. Purchase contract or agreement original and copy; purchase full invoice original and copy; employee ID card original and copy; provident fund joint card or salary card
2. The original and copy of the house; the original and copy of the full payment invoice for house purchase; the original and copy of the employee's ID card; the joint card or salary card of the provident fund
2、 If employees purchase their own houses with loans, they shall provide (one of the following options) when drawing the housing accumulation fund:
1. Original and copy of loan contract; original and copy of house purchase contract; original and copy of down payment invoice and loan invoice for house purchase; original and copy of ID card; joint card of provident fund or salary card
2. The original and copy of the house; the original and copy of the full payment or down payment invoice of the house purchase; the original and copy of the employee's ID card; the joint card or salary card of the provident fund.
3、 If an employee purchases a second-hand house, he / she shall provide the following information when drawing the housing accumulation fund:
1. The original and copy of the house ownership certificate handled by the buyer in the district and county housing registration department where the house is located;
2. Original and copy of deed tax payment certificate and real estate transaction invoice issued by housing management department on behalf of tax department;
3. If the house is purchased by loan, the original and copy of the loan contract shall be provided;
4. Original and copy of ID card;
5. Provident fund joint card or salary card
4、 For the purchase of house, the husband and wife shall withdraw the housing accumulation fund
1. If both parties have established a housing provident fund, the main buyer should first handle the withdrawal procedures, and the spouse can handle it;
2. The main buyer should provide the original materials for extraction, and the spouse should also provide the marriage certificate and the withdrawal record of the main buyer in addition to the original materials;
3. The total amount withdrawn by both parties shall not exceed the total price of the purchase price;
4. If the main buyer has not established a housing provident fund and can not provide a withdrawal record, when the spouse withdraws, the unit of the main buyer shall issue a certificate of not establishing a housing provident fund.
5、 Agreed to withdraw (only apply for the housing provident fund co branded card)
1. Fill in the application form for contract withdrawal (this application form should be filled in by Jing Qian or Cao Haiming of human resources administration department);
2. Copy of ID card;
3. Withdrawal record form (only employees who have previously handled the withdrawal of housing provident fund can have this form. If they have not done so, please provide materials according to the above situations, handle the withdrawal first, and fill in the agreed withdrawal application form with the account number of the joint card at the same time);
Types of housing provident fund withdrawals in 2018
1. Agreed withdrawal
Provident fund withdrawal agreement provident fund withdrawal refers to the withdrawal of provident fund due to the purchase, construction, renovation, overhaul of self occupied housing and repayment of the principal and interest of housing loans. The employees and their spouses put forward the relevant agreement to the provident fund management center. The provident fund management center will transfer the withdrawal into the employees' own bank account at the agreed time.
2. Partial extraction
The partial withdrawal of provident fund refers to that the depositor of the provident fund handles the withdrawal procedures of the provident fund according to the requirements of the partial withdrawal of the provident fund. The withdrawal amount is: the total amount of 10 yuan left in the account.
3. Withdrawal of account cancellation
1. Meet the conditions of withdrawal for cancellation of provident fund
① Retirement: Retirement Card or relevant certificate of labor department, ID card of extractor;
② Household registration moving out of the city: Certificate of household registration moving out issued by the public security department and ID card of the extractor;
③ Residence abroad: Certificate of cancellation of household registration;
④ Loss of labor ability and termination of labor contract: identification of loss of labor ability provided by the labor department, certificate of termination of labor contract provided by the unit and ID card of the extractor;
⑤ To terminate the labor relationship between the migrant workers and the unit: provide the household registration certificate and the certificate of terminating the labor relationship;
⑥ When an employee is sentenced to death penalty, life imprisonment or fixed-term imprisonment while in service and reaches the national legal retirement age at the end of the sentence, a written judgment of the people's court shall be provided;
⑦ Employee's death or declaration of death: the employee's death certificate shall be provided. If the employee's successor or legatee withdraws it, the notary certificate issued by the notary department for the right of inheritance or legacy or the judgment, ruling or mediation letter made by the people's court shall also be provided.
2. Withdrawal of provident fund
The withdrawal of the provident fund is similar to the withdrawal of the bank account. When handling the withdrawal of the provident fund, fill in the withdrawal application form according to the withdrawal requirements of the provident fund withdrawal and go to the management department of the provident fund withdrawal.
Withdrawal time of housing provident fund in 2018
General housing provident fund can be withdrawn in three days. And the withdrawal of provident fund can only be withdrawn once a year, and the time will be decided by oneself.