What are the conditions of housing provident fund loan
The employee's unit must open a housing accumulation fund account in the entrusted bank determined by the county people's government and pay the housing accumulation fund on time for more than one year.
1、 Loan object
The employees of administrative, institution and enterprise units who meet the 'loan conditions' and need to purchase and build houses purchase the housing reform houses, affordable houses, commercial houses or self built houses in their own areas.
2、 Loan amount and interest rate
The entrusted loan amount of housing accumulation fund shall not exceed 70% of the total amount of housing purchased and built by employees, and the monthly repayment amount shall not exceed 50% of the monthly economic income of husband and wife. The maximum amount of individual housing entrusted loan of housing provident fund is 150000 yuan. The loan interest rate is 4.59% for less than five years (including five years) and 5.13% for more than five years
3、 Loan term
It shall be determined comprehensively according to the remaining working years and repayment ability of employees. The longest term of individual housing entrusted loan of housing provident fund is 20 years. If the remaining length of service is less than 20 years, it can be relaxed for 3 years.
4、 Materials to be provided for employee loans
（1） Apply to the management department of housing provident fund, and issue the application form of individual loan of housing provident fund in cengong County in duplicate after passing the preliminary examination;
（2） The employee shall submit the completed application form for personal loan of housing provident fund in cengong county together with the following materials to the credit unit of housing provident fund management department of cengong county;
1. Two loan applications (signed by spouse if married);
2. One original and one copy of the house purchase contract or agreement;
3. One original and one copy of the registration record form of commercial housing pre-sale contract;
4. 2 copies of down payment receipt;
5. Two copies of ID cards and residence booklets of both husband and wife of the applicant;
6. Two originals of the income certificate of the applicant's husband and wife respectively;
7. One original and one copy of the inquiry form for the individual account of the applicant's husband and wife's housing provident fund (to be stamped with the official seal of the opening bank business) and one copy of the inquiry form for the individual account of the applicant's husband and wife's housing provident fund;
8. If the applicant is married, two copies of marriage certificate and two copies of divorce certificate shall be provided; if the applicant is unmarried, two copies of original and two copies of unmarried certificate issued by the neighborhood office of the registered permanent residence shall be provided;
9. For self built houses, 2 copies of approval for construction land, 2 copies of construction project planning permit, 2 copies of land use permit, 2 copies of house elevation and 2 copies of house plan shall be provided;
10. For the purchase and construction of affordable housing, 2 copies of approval document for construction land, 2 copies of construction project planning permit, 2 copies of construction project construction permit, 2 copies of house elevation, 2 copies of house plan and 2 copies of approval document of relevant government departments are required.